HD Hight Quality

Sunday, August 28, 2011

watch Colombiana movie (2011) megavideo

watch Colombiana movie (2011) megavideo
watch Colombiana movie (2011) megavideo
,But no. I went to sit through this silly movie and predictable so now I have to talk to Zoe Saldana and remains firm and big guns. Cataleya Saldana plays a Colombian girl who sits at the dining table while their parents are killed by a drug dealer (I think that's what he does. It is not clear. It is essentially a Colombian money . All of them are drug dealers, right?)

So Cataleya getting some awesome parkour on the streets of Colombia U.S. Embassy in a microchip, we turn to swallow and I did not even want to finish this sentence. Oh, my God, this movie was fucking stupid.

I can tell you that Zoe Saldana wearing tight clothing and very rarely wears a bra in this movie. You can say one of the "fuck" and we also see the writing on his chest while he showers. I know this sounds perverted, but it pales in comparison with the movie, Zoe Saldana, who is dancing around his apartment behind the gun jorts for any reason. I'm guessing the government has given tens of this film PG-13 just so they would not have to sit with another cut of the film.

Therefore the authorities to know who is really surprising hitwoman luck and go after Cataleya and exceeds all the tracks and the man who killed his family and have a great match and blah blah blah ending with a touch of mockery that had people shouting "Damn!" So yeah, that was really stupid.
Yes, people were crying throughout the film. They laughed and cornholing and with a good old time. I have seen many movies in Albany over the last 10 years, but it was the first time people shouting "DAMN!" The booing and screaming was fun to say the least. At the end of the film, people applauded. They were not sarcastic. Perhaps no T-shirts softened crowd. I'm not sure. I am sure that this movie sucked though.

No comments:

Post a Comment